USA Homeownership Foundation, Inc. is a HUD- approved housing counseling affiliate agency. We provide a full range of programs and services that encourage, create, and support homeownership.
Our goal is to make you “mortgage-ready” so you can purchase a home. As part of this, we provide the following services to individual or/and group settings:
- Pre-purchase Counseling. Our certified counselors can help you get on the path to homeownership and answer questions like:
- What does my credit score need to be in order to qualify for a home loan?
- What is the best way to shop for a home loan?
- What should my mortgage payment be in relation to my monthly income?
- Are there hidden costs to homeownership that I should know about?
- Financial Counseling on topics such as budgeting/savings, the importance of good credit and financial management.
- Post-purchase Counseling. This is for existing homeowners, as well as for new homeowners who recently closed on their mortgage loan. This counseling will make you aware of available resources for sustainable homeownership.
- Foreclosure Avoidance Counseling. We help you assess your situation and provide recommendations for your nextsteps. We will serve as your advocate to help obtain the best solution available.